COPYRIGHT AND TERMS & CONDITIONS
Your use of this web site ("Site") constitutes your agreement to the following conditions of use:
Silver Link Publishing Ltd is the owner and operator of this Site
- The Material ("Material") displayed on this Site may not be down loaded, sold, reproduced, copied, republished, up loaded, posted, transmitted, distributed and or otherwise dealt with or in, without the prior written authority of Silver Link Publishing Ltd.
- To avoid doubt this excludes the down loading of one copy of the Material on a single computer for non-commercial, personal home use only, on condition that all copyright and proprietary notices are kept intact.
- Modification and or reworking of the Material for use on any other web site or computer network, or for any other purpose whatsoever, without the express permission in writing of Silver Link Publishing Ltd, is strictly prohibited.
- Silver Link Publishing Ltd gives no warranties and hereby disclaims all liability in connection with any loss and/or damage howsoever arising as a consequence of any use and/or any inability to use, the Material on this Site.
- All books / items are offered subject to availability. Prices, specifications and publication dates, where given, are correct at time of writing (April 2003) but we reserve the right to change these without notice.
Silver Link Publishing Ltd may send “cookies” to your computer. Cookies are fragments of data sent through the web server and stored in your hard drive. Cookies can’t read the files stored in your computer, nor can they gather information. The purpose of cookies are just to monitor the traffic on the site, so we know which pages you have visited thereby making it easier for you to download the information the next time you look at our pages.
For further information on Cookies please visit our Cookies information page
Terms of trade
We accept payment for goods, subject to validation, by: Visa/Mastercard/Eurocard/Switch/Visa Delta/Connect and JCB cards. Sterling cheques drawn on a UK bank and by British Postal Orders.
Please note that all transactions are charged by us in UK sterling.
Currency conversion charges may be charged additionally to you by your card issuer or bank.
We endeavour to despatch all available items within 2 working days of receipt of your order, however please allow up to 14 working days for delivery to UK addresses, up to 28 working days to Europe and up to 6 weeks to rest of the world - by surface mail. If you require us to despatch by air mail or carrier please advise us at the time of ordering.
Items are normally despatched by Royal Mail, Parcel Force or Yodel.
Please note that where an item is not yet published, released or available we will, unless you advise us not to, record your order for supply as soon as stock is received. Where possible we will advise you of the anticipated date of despatch by way of an order acknowledgement. Please note that we regularly update our web pages and changes in publication dates are normally posted to the relevant pages. Should you wish to check the status of an order please call our customer service department on +44 (0) 1536 330588 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
In the event that an item is no longer available at the time of ordering or where you have an order outstanding an item becomes no longer available, we will advise and refund accordingly monies paid to us by you in respect of the unavailable item.
Where an item is recorded for later supply, should you wish to cancel your outstanding order at any time please contact us quoting your membership No and the original order No, we will cancel the order and refund accordingly monies paid to us by you in respect of the unavailable item.
If for any reason you are not entirely happy with your purchase from The NOSTALGIA Collection mail order service just return it to us in its original condition within 30 days, quoting your membership No and the order No and we will issue a full refund for the price of the item, or a replacement of equivalent value if you prefer. We will also refund the delivery charge if the return is as a result of our error.
© Copyright Silver Link Publishing Ltd. 1996 -2013 All rights reserved.